Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OUR QUICK TRIP THROUGH THE GRAND CANYON

The incredible wonder of the world! It was a breath taking experience for both of us to gaze into this beautiful sight.

The President had some rapid heart beats as he watched these big beautiful creatures that surrounded us everywhere. I had to remind him we were here for other reasons than to hunt.
This is the infamous road that President was pulled over by a park control car. As you can see their were many distractions for him along side of the road. When the police came up to the car he asked why he was going so fast. After a short hesitation, I stuck my head toward the window and answered, "we have been on the road for a long time and I really, really have to go to the bathroom." He laughed and said, "That is a good reason". When he took his license and returned from his car he handed the license back and said. "I'm not going to give you a ticket, because I don't want Jesus mad at me". It was all we could do to hold back the burst of laughter. I think we had someone watch over us on that one. After all, I don't think the President wanted to join me in traffic school.

No comments: