Saturday, September 20, 2008

INSTRUCTING THE MISSIONARIES

While the President is interviewing, the Assistants and I plan out the day to instruct the missionaries. This particular Interview session we taught the Missionaries how to clean their apartments the right way. I put on my apron and told them that I was standing in Proxy for their future wives, to teach them how to clean up after themselves, that included wiping off the toilet seats. One of the problems I found when we went on apartment checks was that they had nothing to clean with except stinky rags and rotten sponges and no cleaning supplies. As you saw from a previous apartment check, some of the trailers were no less than disgusting. I gave out bottles of 409 to help the process. Awards were given out to the cleanest apartment.

No comments: