Friday, January 21, 2011

The Divine Companionship Zone Conference


We focused on having the Divine Companionship of the
Holy Ghost with us as missionaries and what it takes
to use the Holy Ghost in everything we do, from Finding,
Teaching, Asking Inspired Questions to our Investigators,
Planning has to be linked with the Holy Ghost.
We also taught that if you don't have a Divine Companionship,
then you can't be an effect missionary.
So...President & I demonstrated how to have
a companionship inventory every week to make sure we
are unified and worthy to have the Holy Ghost be our guide.



Mssionaries in the Goodyear Zone eating lunch with the
President Hayes

The Sisters in the Relief Society really go out of their way to provide a
wonderful luncheon for our missionaries.
They put in a lot of special touches to show their love for them.

In case you were wondering, our missionaries really get into singing our mission
fight song. They show some real enthusiasm when they sing. It is like they are expressing
who they are -The Missionaries of the Arizona Phoenix Mission



This time I was able to stand in the birthday line and get a candy bar!

Fundamentals of Preach My Gospel Study Guide
Completion Certificates

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the fight song photo! Thanks for keeping us updated. Trent's loving his Mission so much! Can I order a t-shirt and/or flag from the mission? I love the logo!
Thanks for all that you do,
Stacy Anderson
stcandersn@msn.com

Grandpa Peck said...

I love the "Fight Song" photo too. That was my dream

Veronica said...

I love all the pictures, Elder Rivas looks very happy!! Thank you so much sister Beck for this wonderful idea!! We love you and pray for you everyday.
Claudia de Rivas